Using the leftover pulp from the Rhubarb Lemonade, I made a couple of jars of jam. I've got my trusty Edmonds Cookbook which doesn't just give recipes, but tips as well, so I just got a rough idea of what I was supposed to do, and we'll just see how it turns out!
There was roughly 2 cups of pulp, which had already had sugar added, so I flattened out the pulp in the bottom of the pan, just covered it with water and brought it to the boil.
Then I added about 1.5 cups of sugar (technically, the recipes all showed 1:1, but I ran out of sugar and figured there was still some in the pulp).
Boiled until it looked right and put in jars.